• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Ptsosis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sleater3

Bluelighter
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_(eyelid)

Okay... so I basically got diagnosed with this yesterday, and I've known something was wrong for the past year. Does anyone else have it? I kinda feel like a freak, okay so that's open for people to say comments that I am ;) So there that smile beat you to the first one.

Seriously though, does anyone else have this? What causes it?

Droopy eyelid. Not a hard diagnosis to make. What is the cause of it? Congenital? If it bothers you, get a surgical consult.
Post a photo, freak :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptosis_(eyelid)

Okay... so I basically got diagnosed with this yesterday, and I've known something was wrong for the past year. Does anyone else have it? I kinda feel like a freak, okay so that's open for people to say comments that I am ;) So there that smile beat you to the first one.

Seriously though, does anyone else have this? What causes it?

Yep me, pm me if you'd like. Numerous causes, the wiki has a pretty good summary. Apparently minor surgery can make a big improvement. Maybe I'll consider it one day, I have much bigger issues to deal with first though %)

And lol @ Perpetual Indulgence, use your imagination, freak =D

I just learned about ptosis!

One sided ptosis -- the loss of muscle tone to the muscles that support the eye and upper eyelid externally, is often a neurological problem. Sleater, I read of thread of yours in Second Opinion which leads me to believe you should take this very seriously, and make sure the doctor whose care you're under for your head injuries does too.

dude.

you have droopy eye lids

I have a mother fucking droopy penis

had to have 2 surgeries ( for 2 different problems )

and now

im still left with another problem, that surgery COULD fix... but 5% chance of me not being able to have an erection anymore or 5% chance of me living with chronic pain in the penis

4 ever.

talk about life

I also had a nightmare my penis turned purple

this is what scares me to have surgery...................................

talk about life

oh also i've been abused by parents and by people at school

talk about life.

Status
Not open for further replies.